Administrative Assistant / Receptionist-FULL
Spend your summer at the beach surrounded by palm trees and live music in a tropical paradise. Join the best team on the East Coast!!
Seacrets is now hiring a seasonal administrative assistant / receptionist for day shift.
The receptionist operates a multi line telephone console; provides information to our guests regarding the property, entertainment, tours and dining; performs routine clerical work such as typing, filing, and mail processing; and performs related work as required:
- Receptionist answers incoming calls with a professional attitude and pleasant phone voice; screens and routes call to appropriate department
- Takes messages or transfers to voicemail for unavailable staff
- Greets in person visitors, employees and others in a professional and courteous manner.
- Performs general clerical functions including data entry, memos, mail processing, and operating general office equipment such as a PC, adding machine, copy machine, and fax.
- Assists in the accounting office
- Assists Human Resources Manager and Office Manager as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience with multi-line telephone system, accounting, and cash handling a plus, but not required.
- Work week consists of five 8-hour shifts in a combination of weekdays and weekends.
- Must be available weekdays and weekends through September.
- Hours are between 8am and 5pm.START NOW !!
- Possibility of continued employment in the off season for the right employee.
- Pay starts at $15 – based on experience.
online at www.seacrets.com
send cover letter and resume to email
in person at Seacrets, 117 49th Street, Ocean City (Monday – Friday 9am-5pm)