Thanks for visiting us online!
Open for dining, bar and bay seating!
Hours of Operation:
12pm-9pm Monday-Thursday **Tue, 8/4 we will open at 4pm due to inclement weather**
*Kitchen Closes at 8pm Daily
No reservations–all seating is first come, first serve. Please see the hostess when you arrive for all seating.
Due to the State of Maryland government restrictions related to COVID-19:
- A mask is required when you enter the establishment and except when seated at your table.
- A maximum of six (6) persons may be seated together unless from the same household.
- The Nite Club and dance floor areas are not open.
Food and cocktails continue to be available for carry out for off Seacrets’ property consumption.
Seacrets Water Taxi operating Wednesday-Sunday
Thank you for your support and cooperation and we can’t wait to see you!
Seacrets Policies & Regulations:
* No backpacks (one compartment bags and purses are permitted.)
Seacrets welcomes families with minors from open until no later than 10pm. (We will stop seating groups with minors at 8:30pm. If after 8pm, you may want to give us a call 410-524-4900). We require that all guests under the age of 21 be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, and be seated in our dining areas throughout their stay.
Additionally, guests under the age of 21 are not permitted in the bay, in the nite club or on the pier at any time.
We only accept the following forms of photo ID:
- Driver’s license issued from the Motor Vehicle Administration
- Identification Card issued from the Motor Vehicle Administration
- Passport Books (Must be Typed Passport)
- United States ID Passport Cards
- United States Military CAC Identification card (white with micro chip)
We do not accept:
- Expired documents (Expired IDs are NOT valid)
- DMV/MVA paper Driver’s License or extensions
- Or any other form of ID not mentioned above
- All hats worn forward.
- No brimless headgear (bandanas, skullcaps, etc).
- No athletic jerseys (except football events).
- No long T-shirts hanging below pant pockets.
- No extra-long shorts below the bottom of the calf.
- No excessively long collared/button-up shirts
- No offensive, vulgar and/or inappropriate clothing.
- No excessively ripped or torn clothing.
- No white sleeveless undershirts.
- No thong suits.
- No motorcycle colors
- Pants & shorts must be worn around the waist
- No glow sticks or laser pointers
Effective at 6pm upon entry:
- Shirt and shoes must be worn.
- No sleeveless shirts on men.
- No plain white t-shirts (must have pocket or logo).
- No sunglasses after dark.
Bands, DJs and Booking agents please send promotional material to email@example.com.
Van accessible self-parking
Accessible parking spaces
Accessible entrance to the property
Accessible walkways on the property
Wheelchairs available upon request
Please call (410)524-4900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions or comments.