Thanks for visiting us online!
Open daily at 11AM!
*Effective Saturday, 5/15/21 all Covid capacity restrictions have been lifted and masks are not required.
Thank you for your cooperation and support over the past year. We are excited to welcome you back to normal at Seacrets and hope to see you very soon!
No reservations; all seating is first come, first serve. Please see the hostess when you arrive for all seating. Outside bars, stages and bar are open!
Food and cocktails continue to be available for carry out for off Seacrets’ property consumption.
Seacrets Policies & Regulations:
No backpacks (one compartment bags and purses are permitted.)
Seacrets welcomes families with minors to enjoy a meal in our dining sections. We will stop seating groups with minors based on wait times. (Please call 410-524-4900 for estimated wait time if dining with minors.)
We require that all guests under the age of 21 be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, and be seated in our dining areas throughout their stay. Additionally, guests under the age of 21 are not permitted in the bay, in the nite club, or on the pier at any time.
We only accept the following forms of photo ID:
- Driver’s license issued from the Motor Vehicle Administration
- Identification Card issued from the Motor Vehicle Administration
- Passport Books (must be typed passport)
- United States ID Passport Cards
- United States Military CAC Identification card (white with microchip)
We do not accept:
- Expired documents (expired IDs are NOT valid)
- DMV/MVA paper Driver’s License or extensions
- Any other form of ID not mentioned above
- All hats worn forward.
- Pants and shorts must be worn around the waist.
- No brimless headgear (bandanas, skullcaps, etc).
- No athletic jerseys (except football events).
- No long T-shirts hanging below pant pockets.
- No extra-long shorts below the bottom of the calf.
- No excessively long collared/button-up shirts
- No offensive, vulgar, and/or inappropriate clothing.
- No excessively ripped or torn clothing.
- No white sleeveless undershirts.
- No thong suits.
- No motorcycle colors.
- No glow sticks or laser pointers.
Effective at 6pm upon entry:
- Shirt and shoes must be worn.
- No sleeveless shirts on men.
- No plain white t-shirts (must have pocket or logo).
- No sunglasses after dark.
All Applicants are encouraged to stop in for an application. All online applications may be filled out on our Employment Application page!
Bands, DJs, and Booking agents: please send promotional material to email@example.com.
Credit Card Issues:
If you have a question about charges please complete this form. Full credit card information is not permitted.
- Accessible self-parking
- Van-accessible self-parking
- Accessible parking spaces
- Accessible entrance to the property
- Accessible walkways on the property
- Accessible restrooms
- Accessible seating
- Wheelchairs available upon request