Thanks for visiting us online!
We are excited to announce we will be opening our doors Friday, May 29th at 5pm for outside dining and limited outdoor bar seating! We are not taking reservations at this time, please see the hostess when you arrive to be seated.
Food and drinks will continue to be available for carry out for off Seacrets’ property consumption.
Due to the State of Maryland government restrictions related to COVID-19, Seacrets will be open for only outside dining & limited outdoor bar seating beginning on Friday, May 29th at 5pm. The Nite Club and dance floor areas are not open.
Thank you for your support and cooperation and we can’t wait to see you!
Seacrets Policies & Regulations:
* There is no entry or re-entry to Seacrets after 1:45AM (Effective 5/23/2017)
* No backpacks (one compartment bags and purses are permitted.)
Seacrets welcomes families with minors from open until no later than 10pm. (We will stop seating groups with minors at 8:30pm. If after 8pm, you may want to give us a call 410-524-4900). We kindly request that all guests under the age of 21 be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, and be seated in our dining areas throughout their stay.
Additionally, guests under the age of 21 are not permitted in the bay, in the nite club or on the pier at any time.
We do not allow minors on St. Patrick’s Parade Day (3/14), Memorial Day Saturday & Sunday (5/23 & 5/24) or after 4PM on New Year’s Eve.
We only accept the following forms of photo ID:
- Driver’s license issued from the Motor Vehicle Administration
- Identification Card issued from the Motor Vehicle Administration
- Passport Books (Must be Typed Passport)
- United States ID Passport Cards
- United States Military CAC Identification card (white with micro chip)
We do not accept:
- Expired documents (Expired IDs are NOT valid)
- DMV/MVA paper Driver’s License or extensions
- Or any other form of ID not mentioned above
- All hats worn forward.
- No brimless headgear (bandanas, skullcaps, etc).
- No athletic jerseys (except football events).
- No long T-shirts hanging below pant pockets.
- No extra-long shorts below the bottom of the calf.
- No excessively long collared/button-up shirts
- No offensive, vulgar and/or inappropriate clothing.
- No excessively ripped or torn clothing.
- No white sleeveless undershirts.
- No thong suits.
- No motorcycle colors
- Pants & shorts must be worn around the waist
- No glow sticks or laser pointers
Effective at 6pm upon entry:
- Shirt and shoes must be worn.
- No sleeveless shirts on men.
- No plain white t-shirts (must have pocket or logo).
- No sunglasses after dark.
Bands, DJs and Booking agents please send promotional material to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Van accessible self-parking
Accessible parking spaces
Accessible entrance to the property
Accessible walkways on the property
Wheelchairs available upon request
Please call (410)524-4900 or email us at email@example.com with additional questions or comments.