Thanks for visiting us online!
Bands, DJs and Booking agents please use email@example.com for sending promotional material or other questions. Thanks!
Get Directions here.
We’re open year-round. Daily in the Summer, Thursday through Sunday in the off season–call ahead!
Seacrets Policies & Regulations:
* There is no entry or re-entry to Seacrets after 1:45AM (Effective 5/23/2017)
* No bags (i.e. backpacks, totes or drawstring bags). Women’s purses are permitted.
** No minors will be permitted on the property at any time on Saturday, 5/27 or Sunday, 5/28 **
Seacrets welcomes families with minors from open until no later than 10pm. (We will stop seating groups with minors at 8:30pm. If after 8pm, you may want to give us a call 410-524-4900). We kindly request that all guests under the age of 21 be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, and be seated in our dining areas throughout their stay.
Additionally, guests under the age of 21 are not permitted in the bay, in the nite club or on the pier at any time.
We only accept the following forms of photo ID:
- Driver’s license issued from the Motor Vehicle Administration
- Identification Card issued from the Motor Vehicle Administration
- Passport Books (Must be Typed Passport)
- United States ID Passport Cards
- United States Military CAC Identification card (white with micro chip)
We do not accept:
- Expired documents (Expired IDs are NOT valid)
- DMV/MVA paper Driver’s License or extensions
- Or any other form of ID not mentioned above
- All hats worn forward.
- No brimless headgear (bandanas, skullcaps, etc).
- No athletic jerseys (except football events).
- No long T-shirts hanging below pant pockets.
- No extra-long shorts below the bottom of the calf.
- No excessively long collared/button-up shirts
- No offensive, vulgar and/or inappropriate clothing.
- No excessively ripped or torn clothing.
- No white sleeveless undershirts.
- No thong suits.
- No motorcycle colors
- Pants & shorts must be worn around the waist
- No glowsticks or laser pointers
Effective at 6pm upon entry:
- Shirt and shoes must be worn.
- No sleeveless shirts on men.
- No plain white t-shirts (must have pocket or logo).
- No sunglasses after dark.
All Applicants are encouraged to stop in for an application.
All online applications may be filled out on our Employment Application page!
Please call (410)524-4900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions or comments.