Seasonal Floor Manager
– Assist General Manager’s and department managers with daily bar and restaurant operations.
– Ability to learn all front of the house positions and responsibilities.
– Responsible for checking in and checking out of staff.
– Experience with food service and restaurant operations.
– Customer service experience required.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
– Experience in restaurant/hospitality industry.
– Previous management experience a plus.
– Passion for quality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
– Excellent oral communication and listening skills.
– Ability to work in a high-energy and demanding environment.
– Organization, leadership skills, positive attitude and is a team player.
– Works well under pressure.
– Can effectively solve problems.
– Able to take direction and accept constructive criticism.
– Must be able to work flexible hours including late nights/early mornings.
– Must abide by all laws and requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
– Must maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness.