Spring/ Summer 2021
- Minimum 2-3 years experience bartending in a fast-paced, high volume environment (bar/nightclub) with background knowledge of beer, wine, cocktails and specialty drinks along with proper garnishment and glassware knowledge.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Can effectively communicate English in both verbal and written form in a professional manner.
- Present a well-groomed and professional appearance based on guidelines of business dress code and manager discretion.
- Provide superior customer service skills by presenting a friendly, upbeat and professional demeanor along with an ability to manage multiple tasks with attention to detail while meeting business demands.
- Be able to work in a confined environment efficiently, either solo or with other co-workers depending on shift requirements deemed by management and withstand prolonged hours of standing, bending, stretching, kneeling and lifting.
- Being exposed to environmental factors such as, sand and dust; hot/cold surfaces, temperatures in an outside or inside setting as well as inclement weather during all times of year, wet floors, noise and second hand smoke.
- Greet customers, take beverage or food orders, prepare alcoholic and/or non-alcoholic drinks in a timely manner.
- Knowledge and understanding of Alcohol Awareness training to include sale or service of alcohol.
- Knowledge of both the drink and food menus provided by Seacrets to answer all customer questions as well as knowledge of potentially up-selling.
- Completing cash transactions accurately and effectively using basic math skills of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division; authorizing and settling of credit card transactions.
- Able to operate and maintain a clean, organized and properly stocked bar at all times.
- Must be punctual and possess organizational skills to perform under time constraint.
- Ability to work varied shifts including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- 100% honest and trustworthy when dispersing tips to co-workers, recording tips to IRS and comply to office regulations while filling out paperwork for bar deposit drop.