Audio Visual Team
Our Audio/Video Technicians are working with some of the newest technology today. Problem solving, superior technical skills, and possessing the ability to use good judgment under pressure are just some of the key attributes we are looking for in our Audio/Video Technicians.
Audio/Video Technicians at Seacrets Ocean City, MD are responsible for:
- Assisting with the operation of the audio/visual equipment within the assigned venue, project or event including operation of equipment for a live show or event
- Installing, setup/storage, and maintaining of audio/visual equipment.
- Troubleshooting technical problems as they occur.
- Assisting in maintenance of venue or event specific inventory of all technical equipment.
- Adhering to all policies and procedures, as defined by the Entertainment Department, governing the safe operation of all technical equipment within the assigned venue or event.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
To perform the role of an Audio/Video Technician successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Consistent attendance is a job requirement.
- One to three years experience within the assigned technical discipline. Prior experience within the professional entertainment industry in a technical capacity (Sound Engineer, Lighting Designer, Video Production) preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to deal with unforeseen problems.
- Flexible schedule.
- Ability to work long hours for several days in a row.
The work environment and physical demands are described below are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of the Audio/Video Technician job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly exposed to wet, humid conditions.
- The individual is frequently exposed to work in outdoor weather conditions including extreme heat.
- While performing this job, the noise level in the work environment is very loud.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual are required to stand, walk, talk or hear; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and reach with hands and arms.
- The individual must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.