Audio Visual Team
Our Audio/Video Technicians are working with some of the newest technology today. Problem-solving, superior technical skills, and possessing the ability to use good judgment under pressure are just some of the key attributes we are looking for in our Audio/Video Technicians.
- FOH (Front of House) Sound Technician – Mixes sound for audience and Live Streams
- Lighting Technician – Controls intelligent lighting for Live Events
- Video Technician – Operates TV Studio to produce Live Broadcasts
Audio/Video Technicians at Seacrets Ocean City, MD are responsible for:
- Assisting with the operation of the audio/visual equipment within the assigned venue, project or event including operation of equipment for a live show or event
- Installing, setup/storage, and maintaining of audio/visual equipment.
- Troubleshooting technical problems as they occur.
- Assisting in the maintenance of venue or event-specific inventory of all technical equipment.
- Adhering to all policies and procedures, as defined by the Entertainment Department, governing the safe operation of all technical equipment within the assigned venue or event.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
To perform the role of an Audio/Video Technician successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Consistent attendance is a job requirement.
- One to three years of experience within the assigned technical discipline. Prior experience within the professional entertainment industry in a technical capacity (Sound Engineer, Lighting Designer, Video Production) preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to deal with unforeseen problems.
- Flexible schedule.
- Ability to work long hours for several days in a row.
The work environment and physical demands are described below are representative of those individual encounters while performing the essential functions of the Audio/Video Technician job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly exposed to wet, humid conditions.
- The individual is frequently exposed to work in outdoor weather conditions including extreme heat.
- While performing this job, the noise level in the work environment is very loud.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is required to stand, walk, talk or hear; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and reach with hands and arms.
- The individual must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.