Seasonal Night Shift Front of House Manager
HIRING SEASONAL FOH
NIGHT SHIFT MANAGER
Front of the house restaurant manager
- We are hiring a seasonal, hourly, night shift (6 pm – close) front of house manager.
- This individual will work closely with the FOH department head and FOH assistant, managing the front of the house staff and daily restaurant operations.
- This position will start March 1st ending October 1st with potential to grow into a salary position. [*pending performance, availability and desire]
Responsibilities and training
- Active in daily operations both floor and expo side of kitchen.
- Checking out and closing of the front of the house departments * this will not include bar or bar backs.
- Training and teaching all departments we manage. Explanation of the departments given during the interview.
- Cashier bank reconciliation.
- Scheduling responsibilities.
- Customer service satisfaction, table visits and customer complaints. Conflict resolution.
- Able to fill in all departments that are directly managed.
- Problem solving and good communication are a must. Able to work with fellow management teams.
- Fair and consistent management, working as a team.
- More will be discussed in interviews.
If you are interested and would like to discuss further please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting/interview.