Assistant Front of House Manager
ASSISTANT FRONT OF HOUSE MANAGER
Seacrets is currently looking to fill the position of Assistant Front of House Manager to oversee the front of house operations; hire, train and schedule servers, hosts, cashiers, expediters, and food runners; and maintain customer satisfaction.
– Oversee the front of house operations
– Assist in the hiring and training of servers, hosts, cashiers, expediters, and food runners.
– Provide excellent customer service to guest and excellent leadership to employees.
– Handle guest complaints and complements according to company policy.
– Work closely with the kitchen/bar manager to provide a seamless experience for guests.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
– A minimum of two years experience in restaurant/hospitality industry.
– Previous management experience a plus.
– Passion for quality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
– Excellent oral communication and listening skills.
– Ability to work in a high-energy and demanding environment.
– Organization, leadership skills, positive attitude and is a team player.
– Works well under pressure.
– Can effectively solve problems.
– Able to take direction and accept constructive criticism.
– Must be able to work flexible hours including late nights/early mornings.
– Must abide by all laws and requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
– Must maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness.
– Competitive salary plus Bonus potential
– 401K Plan (after 1 year of service)
– Paid Vacation
– Health Insurance Plan
– Life Insurance
Send cover letter and resume for consideration.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.