Erected in 2016, Seacrets Distilling Company marks a milestone for the town of Ocean City, MD as the first distillery to be built in Worcester County since the end of Prohibition in 1933. Seacrets Distillery is one of the many parts that make up the Seacrets Complex, which is one of the largest entertainment complexes in the United States.
Since opening its doors, Seacrets Distilling Company has received national recognition, receiving 41 awards including Maryland Rum Distillery of the Year.
Seacrets Distilling Company proudly boasts a product line of thirteen core liquors; with many Limited Release Liquors also moving in and out of availability periodically. The full line of core Seacrets Spirits are: American Whiskey, Bourbon Whiskey, WildFire Whiskey, Vodka, Lemon Drop Vodka, Grapefruit Vodka, Orange Vodka, Bumbleberry Vodka, Passion Fruit Vodka, Spiced Rum, Coconut Rum, White Rum, Gold Rum, and Gin.
- Year Round, Full Time
- Assist all aspects of production including fermentation, distillation, proofing, maceration, bottling, shipping, and sourcing of raw materials.
- Assist in processing, inventory and bottling logs to ensure that the product meets specific TTB and State regulatory compliance
- Maintain the highest standards in making sure the facility is clean, organized and safe for staff, as well as outside tour groups. Clean and sanitize all of the distilling equipment
- Assist in tracking and monitoring inventory levels, rotate product, and test and sample stored spirits to monitor aging
- Possess the ability to speak to small or large groups to educate them on the different products or distillery equipment and processes
- 21+ years old
- Formal Distillation education preferred
- Pass a background check
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High School Graduate
- Competent with most basic computer programs