Operation of a small craft to transport customers from their vessels on mooring buoys in the bay and bringing them ashore to our establishment. Seasonal position; must be available for all shifts including nights and weekends.
• Minimum 25 ton Captain’s license
• Current CPR and First Aid certification
• A pre-employment drug test is required and will also be enrolled in a random drug testing program
• Current Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC)
• Marine Radio Operator Permit
Please apply online.