Thanks for your interest in working at Seacrets! Get your application for Summer 2016 in now so you’re in the front of the line when we review them!
Please look at our job descriptions to determine the qualifications before clicking link to online application.
**All jobs require proof of employment eligibility.
Maintenance – Painter Hiring for Immediate Opening
Our maintenance department handles a wide variety of tasks to keep Seacrets clean, safe and looking good. Including painting, watering, cleaning, cutting, rebuilding and fixing.
Painter wanted for full time, year-round work to perform painting duties and upkeep of buildings.
Must have at least 5 years experience with interior and exterior painting.
Must be self motivated.
Must have valid driver’s license, and proper work authorization documents.
Must be able to work weekends.
Apply in person at Seacrets. 117 49th Street, Ocean City, MD 21842. Ask for Brent.
Boat Captain Hiring for Summer 2016
Operation of a small craft to transport customers from their vessels on mooring buoys in the bay and bringing them ashore to our establishment. Seasonal position; must be available for all shifts including nights and weekends.
• Minimum 25 ton Captain’s license
• Current CPR and First Aid certification
• A pre-employment drug test is required and will also be enrolled in a random drug testing program
• Current Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC)
• Marine Radio Operator Permit
Please apply online.
Audio Visual Team Hiring for Now and Summer 2016
Our Audio/Video Technicians are working with some of the newest technology today. Problem solving, superior technical skills, and possessing the ability to use good judgment under pressure are just some of the key attributes we are looking for in our Audio/Video Technicians.
Audio/Video Technicians at Seacrets Ocean City, MD are responsible for:
- Assisting with the operation of the audio/visual equipment within the assigned venue, project or event including operation of equipment for a live show or event
- Installing, setup/storage, and maintaining of audio/visual equipment.
- Troubleshooting technical problems as they occur.
- Assisting in maintenance of venue or event specific inventory of all technical equipment.
- Adhering to all policies and procedures, as defined by the Entertainment Department, governing the safe operation of all technical equipment within the assigned venue or event.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
To perform the role of an Audio/Video Technician successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Consistent attendance is a job requirement.
- One to three years experience within the assigned technical discipline. Prior experience within the professional entertainment industry in a technical capacity (Sound Engineer, Lighting Designer, Video Production) preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to deal with unforeseen problems.
- Flexible schedule.
- Ability to work long hours for several days in a row.
The work environment and physical demands are described below are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of the Audio/Video Technician job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly exposed to wet, humid conditions.
- The individual is frequently exposed to work in outdoor weather conditions including extreme heat.
- While performing this job, the noise level in the work environment is very loud.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual are required to stand, walk, talk or hear; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and reach with hands and arms.
- The individual must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Kitchen – Line Cooks Hiring for Summer & Year Round
Seacrets kitchen is now hiring experienced line cooks. Immediate positions available for Summer and Year Round jobs.
Distillery Tour Guide Hiring for Summer 2016
We are currently hiring for dynamic and enthusiastic Spirit Guides to lead guests back in time through our new, Prohibition-era Distillery. For more information, please email Brian.Sharpe@Seacrets.com or apply online at seacrets.com/jobs
Foodrunner Hiring for Year Round
Employee responsibilities include- Replenishing sauces and all condiments on the front line of the kitchen, cleanliness of the front line, and the presentation of food items before they are served to our guests, delivering food items to all guests at the bars and dining tables. No experience necessary, will train. Must be energetic with a positive attitude. Apply in person at Seacrets, 117 49th Street, Ocean City.
Expeditor Hiring for Accepting Apps for 2016
Employee responsibilities include: Replenishing sauces and all condiments on the front line of the kitchen, cleanliness of the front line, receiving food orders from the back line and placing them on trays with the proper condiments. The final presentation of food items before they are served to our guests. Must be experienced with excellent communication and organizational skills.
Cashier Hiring for Accepting Apps for 2016
Employee responsibilities include: Closing out all server transactions on the computer/cash register. Responsible for counting a bank before and after shift, reconciling all credit and
cash transactions, completing a deposit at the end of the shift. Experience not necessary, but helpful.
Hostess Hiring for Year Round
Year Round. Employee responsibilities include: Welcoming all guests to Seacrets with a SMILE! Greeting and seating all guests. Must be energetic with a positive attitude. Applicants must have great communication and customer service skills. No experience necessary, will train. Must be available to work all shifts. Please apply in person at 117 49th Street, Ocean City, Maryland.
Server Hiring for Accepting Apps for 2016
Employee responsibilities include: Welcoming all guests with a smile and positive attitude, promptly taking food and drink orders from our dining guests with great attention to detail. Applicants must be well versed on Seacrets food and drink menu as well as the many questions and requests guests may have. Applicants must be experienced with a minimum of two years serving experience with references.
Bar Staff Hiring for Accepting Apps for 2016
- We require 2-3 years experience minimum bartending in a fast-paced, stressful, high volume environment (bar / nightclub) with background knowledge of beer, wine, cocktails and specialty drinks along with proper garnishment and glassware knowledge.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Can effectively communicate English in both verbal and written form in a professional manner.
- Show up for work on time the day you are scheduled or filling in for an employee.
- Present a well-groomed and professional appearance based on guidelines of business dress code and manager discretion.
- Provide superior customer service skills by presenting a friendly, upbeat and professional demeanor along with an ability to manage multiple tasks with attention to detail while meeting business demands.
- Be able to work in a confined environment efficiently, either solo or with other co-workers depending on shift requirements deemed by management and withstand prolonged hours of standing, bending, stretching, kneeling and lifting.
- Being exposed to environmental factors such as, sand and dust; hot/cold surfaces, temperatures in an outside or inside setting as well as inclement weather during all times of year, wet floors, noise and second hand smoke.
- Greet customer, take beverage or food orders, prepare alcoholic and/or non-alcoholic drinks in a timely manner.
- Knowledge and understanding of Alcohol Awareness training to include sale or service of alcohol.
- Knowledge of both the drink and food menus provided by Seacrets to answer all customer questions as well as knowledge of potentially up-selling.
- Completing cash transactions accurately and effectively using basic math skills of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division; authorizing and settling of credit card transactions.
- Able to operate and maintain a clean, organized and properly stocked bar at all times.
- Must possess organizational skills to perform under time constraint.
- Ability to work varied shifts including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- 100% honest and trustworthy when dispersing tips to co-workers, recording tips to IRS and comply to office regulations while filling out paperwork for bar deposit drop.
Seasonal Accounting Clerk Hiring for Summer 2016
Hours: 37-40 hours. Must be available to be scheduled Weekdays & Weekend mornings.
Responsible for performing a variety of clerical accounting functions, such as sorting cash, calculating and verifying amounts. Reconciling daily credit card reports and daily transaction reports for bar, restaurant, boutique and hotel. Cash handling experience and strong mathematical skills a plus. Must be detail oriented; enjoy working in a fast paced environment, and ability to work independently and in a team environment. Starting rate: $10.00. Year round job opportunity available. Apply online or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Seasonal Receptionist Hiring for Summer 2016
For day shift (9am-5pm). Job requires outgoing personality, professional attitude and pleasant phone voice to answer and direct phone calls, give out information about the property, entertainment and dining. Must be able to work May through September. Possibility of limited shifts throughout the winter as well.
Seasonal Night Receptionist Hiring for Summer 2016
For evening shift (5pm – 1am); Job requires outgoing personality, professional attitude and pleasant phone voice to answer and direct phone calls, give out information about the property, entertainment and dining. Must be able to work every Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday nights. Job runs from May – September.
The application should take about 20 minutes or so to fill out.
Due to the number of applications we receive we may not be able to follow up with every applicant.
We will contact you further if there is a need for an interview or followup.
Please double check the accuracy of your email address and/or phone numbers.
If you prefer to mail in an application, please download the pdf here.
If you have a technical problem when filling out the application, please email us at email@example.com.