Thanks for your interest in working at Seacrets!
Please look at our job descriptions to determine the qualifications before clicking link to online application.
**All jobs require proof of employment eligibility.
Foodrunner Hiring for Summer 2014
Employee responsibilities include- Replenishing sauces and all condiments on the front line of the kitchen, cleanliness of the front line, and the presentation of food items before they are served to our guests, delivering food items to all guests at the bars and dining tables. No experience necessary, will train. Must be energetic with a positive attitude.
Expeditor Hiring for Summer 2014
Employee responsibilities include: Replenishing sauces and all condiments on the front line of the kitchen, cleanliness of the front line, receiving food orders from the back line and placing them on trays with the proper condiments. The final presentation of food items before they are served to our guests. Must be experienced with excellent communication and organizational skills.
Cashier Hiring for Summer 2014
Employee responsibilities include: Closing out all server transactions on the computer/cash register. Responsible for counting a bank before and after shift, reconciling all credit and
cash transactions, completing a deposit at the end of the shift. Experience not necessary, but helpful.
Hostess Hiring for Summer 2014
Employee responsibilities include: Welcoming all guests to Seacrets with a SMILE! Greeting and seating all guests. Must be energetic with a positive attitude. Applicants must have great communication and customer service skills. No experience necessary, will train.
Server Hiring for Summer 2014
Employee responsibilities include: Welcoming all guests with a smile and positive attitude, promptly taking food and drink orders from our dining guests with great attention to detail. Applicants must be well versed on Seacrets food and drink menu as well as the many questions and requests guests may have. Applicants must be experienced with a minimum of two years serving experience with references.
Bar Staff Hiring for Summer 2014
- We require 2-3 years experience minimum bartending in a fast-paced, stressful, high volume environment (bar / nightclub) with background knowledge of beer, wine, cocktails and specialty drinks along with proper garnishment and glassware knowledge.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Can effectively communicate English in both verbal and written form in a professional manner.
- Show up for work on time the day you are scheduled or filling in for an employee.
- Present a well-groomed and professional appearance based on guidelines of business dress code and manager discretion.
- Provide superior customer service skills by presenting a friendly, upbeat and professional demeanor along with an ability to manage multiple tasks with attention to detail while meeting business demands.
- Be able to work in a confined environment efficiently, either solo or with other co-workers depending on shift requirements deemed by management and withstand prolonged hours of standing, bending, stretching, kneeling and lifting.
- Being exposed to environmental factors such as, sand and dust; hot/cold surfaces, temperatures in an outside or inside setting as well as inclement weather during all times of year, wet floors, noise and second hand smoke.
- Greet customer, take beverage or food orders, prepare alcoholic and/or non-alcoholic drinks in a timely manner.
- Knowledge and understanding of Alcohol Awareness training to include sale or service of alcohol.
- Knowledge of both the drink and food menus provided by Seacrets to answer all customer questions as well as knowledge of potentially up-selling.
- Completing cash transactions accurately and effectively using basic math skills of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division; authorizing and settling of credit card transactions.
- Able to operate and maintain a clean, organized and properly stocked bar at all times.
- Must possess organizational skills to perform under time constraint.
- Ability to work varied shifts including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- 100% honest and trustworthy when dispersing tips to co-workers, recording tips to IRS and comply to office regulations while filling out paperwork for bar deposit drop.
Seacrets Hotel Housekeeper Hiring for Part Time / Potenential year-round
- Must be able to work outside in hot and cold temperatures
- Must be able to stand/ walk all day
- Must be able to walk up & down stairs throughout the day
- Ability to deal with the public in a courteous and professional manner
- Must be able to work 5 days per week on a rotating schedule, from 10 am-6 pm
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Must be punctual with reliable transportation
**The position is part time with increasing hours until full time. We are looking for somebody who is available to work starting the 3rd week of February. Seasonal work with potential for year round employment for the right person.
Seasonal Accounting Associate Hiring for Summer 2014
Hours: 37-40 hours. Must be available to be scheduled Weekdays & Weekend mornings.
Responsible for performing a variety of clerical accounting functions, such as sorting cash, calculating and verifying amounts. Reconciling daily credit card reports and daily transaction reports for bar, restaurant, boutique and hotel. Cash handling experience and strong mathematical skills a plus. Must be detail oriented; enjoy working in a fast paced environment, and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Seasonal Receptionist Hiring for Summer 2014
For day shift (9am-5pm). Job requires outgoing personality, professional attitude and pleasant phone voice to answer and direct phone calls, give out information about the property, entertainment and dining. Must be able to work May through September. Possibility of limited shifts throughout the winter as well.
Seasonal Night Receptionist Hiring for Summer 2014
For evening shift (5pm – 1am); Job requires outgoing personality, professional attitude and pleasant phone voice to answer and direct phone calls, give out information about the property, entertainment and dining. Must be able to work every Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday nights. Job runs from May – September.
The application should take about 20 minutes or so to fill out.
Due to the number of applications we receive we may not be able to follow up with every applicant.
We will contact you further if there is a need for an interview or followup.
Please double check the accuracy of your email address and/or phone numbers.
For those who prefer to mail in an application, you’re welcome to download the pdf here.
If you have a technical problem when filling out the application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.