Thanks for your interest in working at Seacrets! Get your application for Summer 2015 in now so you’re in the front of the line when we review them!
Please look at our job descriptions to determine the qualifications before clicking link to online application.
**All jobs require proof of employment eligibility.
Maintenance Hiring for Summer 2015
Our maintenance department handles a wide variety of tasks to keep Seacrets clean, safe and looking good. Including painting, watering, cleaning, cutting, rebuilding and fixing.
Audio Visual Team Hiring for Now and Summer 2015
Our Audio/Video Technicians are working with some of the newest technology today. Problem solving, superior technical skills, and possessing the ability to use good judgment under pressure are just some of the key attributes we are looking for in our Audio/Video Technicians.
Audio/Video Technicians at Seacrets Ocean City, MD are responsible for:
- Assisting with the operation of the audio/visual equipment within the assigned venue, project or event including operation of equipment for a live show or event
- Installing, setup/storage, and maintaining of audio/visual equipment.
- Troubleshooting technical problems as they occur.
- Assisting in maintenance of venue or event specific inventory of all technical equipment.
- Adhering to all policies and procedures, as defined by the Entertainment Department, governing the safe operation of all technical equipment within the assigned venue or event.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
To perform the role of an Audio/Video Technician successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Consistent attendance is a job requirement.
- One to three years experience within the assigned technical discipline. Prior experience within the professional entertainment industry in a technical capacity (Sound Engineer, Lighting Designer, Video Production) preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to deal with unforeseen problems.
- Flexible schedule.
- Ability to work long hours for several days in a row.
The work environment and physical demands are described below are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of the Audio/Video Technician job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly exposed to wet, humid conditions.
- The individual is frequently exposed to work in outdoor weather conditions including extreme heat.
- While performing this job, the noise level in the work environment is very loud.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual are required to stand, walk, talk or hear; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and reach with hands and arms.
- The individual must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Human Resources Manager Hiring for YEAR ROUND EMPLOYMENT
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
• Ensure that all new hires have completed all required paperwork
• Maintain personnel files and enter all employee data into ADP database
• Maintain list of employees that are missing proper identification/tax forms and follow up with manager to collect missing items
• Process weekly payroll for up to 550 employees
• Review completed payroll & prepare checks for disbursement on pay day
• Handle HR concerns, questions, data, and other information legally with confidentiality and professionalism
• Make weekly journal entries into QuickBooks for payroll transactions
• Transmit weekly 941, 401(k) and withholding payments
• Complete quarterly and annual payroll tax reports including 941, 940, SUI, and W2’s
• Complete unemployment claims, employment verifications, data requests as required
• Enroll and maintain employees into benefit programs including: sick/vacation tracking, health and dental insurance, COBRA, and 401(k) plan enrollment
• Review all monthly benefit vendor bills to make sure that all additions and deletions are being processed appropriately. Maintain employee benefits directly online with the vendor.
• Coordinate required employee training including CPR, AED, TAM and other safety programs
• Maintain OSHA reports for annual reporting and filing
• Enroll employees and maintain records in drug testing program
• Maintain and distribute employee handbooks
• Perform other office duties as assigned by the Accounting Manager including: daily cash reconciliation, daily deposits, answering phones and special projects.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ADP online payroll processing
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in benefit administration
• Proficiency with Affordable Care Act / Healthcare Reform regulations and reporting requirements
• Proficiency in ADP software, QuickBooks, Excel, Word, and internet use
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with deadlines and priorities
• Typically a 50 hour work week that includes weekends (in season only)
• Vacation Pay
• 401K Retirement Plan
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
Interested candidates should provide cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Foodrunner Hiring for Year Round
Employee responsibilities include- Replenishing sauces and all condiments on the front line of the kitchen, cleanliness of the front line, and the presentation of food items before they are served to our guests, delivering food items to all guests at the bars and dining tables. No experience necessary, will train. Must be energetic with a positive attitude. Apply in person at Seacrets, 117 49th Street, Ocean City.
Expeditor Hiring for Summer 2015
Employee responsibilities include: Replenishing sauces and all condiments on the front line of the kitchen, cleanliness of the front line, receiving food orders from the back line and placing them on trays with the proper condiments. The final presentation of food items before they are served to our guests. Must be experienced with excellent communication and organizational skills.
Cashier Hiring for Summer 2015
Employee responsibilities include: Closing out all server transactions on the computer/cash register. Responsible for counting a bank before and after shift, reconciling all credit and
cash transactions, completing a deposit at the end of the shift. Experience not necessary, but helpful.
Hostess Hiring for Year Round
Year Round. Employee responsibilities include: Welcoming all guests to Seacrets with a SMILE! Greeting and seating all guests. Must be energetic with a positive attitude. Applicants must have great communication and customer service skills. No experience necessary, will train. Must be available to work all shifts. Please apply in person at 117 49th Street, Ocean City, Maryland.
Server Hiring for Summer 2015 (Apply Now)
Employee responsibilities include: Welcoming all guests with a smile and positive attitude, promptly taking food and drink orders from our dining guests with great attention to detail. Applicants must be well versed on Seacrets food and drink menu as well as the many questions and requests guests may have. Applicants must be experienced with a minimum of two years serving experience with references.
Bar Staff Hiring for Summer 2015
- We require 2-3 years experience minimum bartending in a fast-paced, stressful, high volume environment (bar / nightclub) with background knowledge of beer, wine, cocktails and specialty drinks along with proper garnishment and glassware knowledge.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Can effectively communicate English in both verbal and written form in a professional manner.
- Show up for work on time the day you are scheduled or filling in for an employee.
- Present a well-groomed and professional appearance based on guidelines of business dress code and manager discretion.
- Provide superior customer service skills by presenting a friendly, upbeat and professional demeanor along with an ability to manage multiple tasks with attention to detail while meeting business demands.
- Be able to work in a confined environment efficiently, either solo or with other co-workers depending on shift requirements deemed by management and withstand prolonged hours of standing, bending, stretching, kneeling and lifting.
- Being exposed to environmental factors such as, sand and dust; hot/cold surfaces, temperatures in an outside or inside setting as well as inclement weather during all times of year, wet floors, noise and second hand smoke.
- Greet customer, take beverage or food orders, prepare alcoholic and/or non-alcoholic drinks in a timely manner.
- Knowledge and understanding of Alcohol Awareness training to include sale or service of alcohol.
- Knowledge of both the drink and food menus provided by Seacrets to answer all customer questions as well as knowledge of potentially up-selling.
- Completing cash transactions accurately and effectively using basic math skills of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division; authorizing and settling of credit card transactions.
- Able to operate and maintain a clean, organized and properly stocked bar at all times.
- Must possess organizational skills to perform under time constraint.
- Ability to work varied shifts including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- 100% honest and trustworthy when dispersing tips to co-workers, recording tips to IRS and comply to office regulations while filling out paperwork for bar deposit drop.
Seacrets Hotel Housekeeper Hiring for Now and Summer 2015
- Must be able to work outside in hot and cold temperatures
- Must be able to stand/ walk all day
- Must be able to walk up & down stairs throughout the day
- Ability to deal with the public in a courteous and professional manner
- Must be able to work 5 days per week on a rotating schedule, from 10 am-6 pm
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Must be punctual with reliable transportation
Starting rate $9+
Accounting Clerk Hiring for Year Round Possible
Hours: 37-40 hours. Must be available to be scheduled Weekdays & Weekend mornings.
Responsible for performing a variety of clerical accounting functions, such as sorting cash, calculating and verifying amounts. Reconciling daily credit card reports and daily transaction reports for bar, restaurant, boutique and hotel. Cash handling experience and strong mathematical skills a plus. Must be detail oriented; enjoy working in a fast paced environment, and ability to work independently and in a team environment. Starting rate: $10.00. Year round job opportunity available. Apply online or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Seasonal Receptionist Hiring for Position Full
For day shift (9am-5pm). Job requires outgoing personality, professional attitude and pleasant phone voice to answer and direct phone calls, give out information about the property, entertainment and dining. Must be able to work May through September. Possibility of limited shifts throughout the winter as well.
Seasonal Night Receptionist Hiring for Position Full
For evening shift (5pm – 1am); Job requires outgoing personality, professional attitude and pleasant phone voice to answer and direct phone calls, give out information about the property, entertainment and dining. Must be able to work every Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday nights. Job runs from May – September.
The application should take about 20 minutes or so to fill out.
Due to the number of applications we receive we may not be able to follow up with every applicant.
We will contact you further if there is a need for an interview or followup.
Please double check the accuracy of your email address and/or phone numbers.
If you prefer to mail in an application, please download the pdf here.
If you have a technical problem when filling out the application, please email us at email@example.com.